The Secure SD-WAN Report now includes charts for SD-WAN Link Health Status and the Inbound/Outbound status per SD-WAN device interfaces.
- Go to Reports > Templates.
- In the templates pane, right-click Secure SD-WAN Report, and click Create Report.
- In the tree menu, click Report Definitions > All Reports.
- In the reports pane, expand FortiGate Reports and click Secure SD-WAN Report.
- Click the Layout tab and scroll down to the SD-WAN Link Health Status chart, then click the Chart Properties. The SD-WAN Device-Interface List by Activity chart was added to the Event category.
- Scroll down to the SD-WAN Utilization section and click the Chart Properties. The SD-WAN Device Interface Bandwidth Drilldown chart was added to the Event category.
- Click the View Report tab. In the Format column, click PDF.
The Table of Contents displays the SD-WAN Link Health Status report.
The SD-WAN Device-Interface List by Availability drilldown charts are displayed.
The SD-Wan Device Interface Bandwidth Drilldown charts are also displayed.