Admins can use a SAML SSO FortiCloud account to log in to FortiAnalyzer
Admins can use SAML SSO through their FortiCloud account to log in to FortiAnalyzer.
To enable SAML SSO using FortiCloud:
- By default, administrators can only log in using a local or remote user account configured on FortiAnalyzer.
- To enable SAML SSO using FortiCloud, you must first register your FortiAnalyzer on FortiCloud. You can confirm the FortiCloud registration status in System Settings > Dashboard under License Information.
- Go to System Settings > Admin > SAML SSO, and set the Allow admins to login with FortiCloud toggle to the ON position. Click Apply.
- Sign out of FortiAnalyzer and return to the login page.
You can now see a new option to log in using your FortiCloud account.
- Click Login with FortiCloud and you are redirected to the FortiCloud login portal. Enter your FortiCloud credentials, and click LOGIN.
You are logged in to FortiAnalyzer with your FortiCloud account.
By default, only the account ID which the FortiAnalyzer is registered to can be used to log in to FortiAnalyzer. To enable login for additional user accounts using FortiCloud, you can configure multiple IAM users in FortiCloud.
- Go to FortiCloud and create one or more IAM users. For more information on creating an IAM user, see Identity & Access Management (IAM).
- Go to the FortiAnalyzer sign in page and click Login with FortiCloud, and click the option to Sign in as IAM user (BETA) at the bottom of the login portal.
- Enter your IAM user credentials, and you will be logged in to FortiAnalyzer as the IAM user.