Creating a subnet list
To create a new subnet:
- Go to Fabric View > Fabric > Subnets.
- Select Create New > Subnet.
The New Subnet wizard opens.
- Enter a name for the subnet.
- Select a Subnet type and configure the corresponding information.
Subnet types include:
- Subnet Notation
- IP Range
- Batch Add
- Enter any Tags to be associated with this subnet. Tags are displayed in Assets when the endpoint IP falls within the subnet. See Asset Center.
- Optionally, enter a description.
- Select OK.
Once a subnet has been created, it can be edited, cloned, or deleted by highlighting it and selecting the corresponding action in Subnet List toolbar.