Upload logs to cloud storage
The FortiAnalyzer can be set to upload logs to cloud storage. Before enabling this feature, you must have a valid Storage Connector Service license. See License Information widget.
For information on setting up a storage fabric connector, see Creating or editing storage connectors.
To upload logs to cloud storage:
- Go to System Settings > Advanced > Device Log Settings.
- Select Create New.
- Complete the following options, and click OK.
- Enter a name for the cloud storage.
- In the Cloud Storage Connector list, select a Fabric Connector.
- In the Remote Path box, type the bucket or container name from the storage account.
Certificates required for cloud storage
Before logs can be uploaded to cloud storage using Amazon S3, Azure Blob, or Google connectors, the cloud provider's CA certificate(s) must be imported into FortiAnalyzer.
Third-party CA certificates, for example GlobalSign and CyberTrust, may be required. Check with your cloud storage provider to see which CA certificates are supported.
For information on how to import certificates into FortiAnalyzer, see CA certificates.