Creating the cloud connector example
Before you begin creating a Google Cloud connector, ensure you have:
- Imported the required CA certificates.
- Downloaded the private key from Google Cloud.
To create a Google Cloud connector:
- Go to Fabric View, and click Create New in the toolbar. The Create New Fabric Connector dialog opens.
- In the Storage section, click Google then click Next.
- Configure the fabric connector settings, then click OK.
Property Description Name Type a name for the fabric connector. Comments (Optional) Add comments about the connector. Title Type a title for the fabric connector. Cloud Project Number
Type the project number from the Google Cloud Platform dashboard.
Service Account Credentials
Paste the entire Google account JSON key into the field. Click the eye icon to Show or Hide the key.
Type the bucket region. See Creating a Google storage bucket
The fabric connector appears in the Fabric Connectors pane.
To roll the logs to Google Cloud:
- Go to System Settings > Advanced > Device Log Settings.
- In the Registered Device Logs section, click Upload logs to cloud storage > Create New.
- Configure the following cloud storage settings and click OK.
Cloud Storage Connector Type the name you gave to the fabric connector. Remote Path
Type the globally unique name you gave to your bucket. For simplicity use the project name.
Upload option Choose between Rolling or Schedule.