Customizing the Monitors dashboard
You can add any widget to a custom or predefined dashboard. You can also move, resize, or delete widgets. You cannot rename or delete a predefined dashboard. To reset a predefined dashboard to its default settings, click Dashboard > Reset.
To create a dashboard:
- In the Monitors tree-menu, right-click and select Create New.
- Specify the Name and whether you want to create a blank dashboard or use a template.
If you select From Template, specify which predefined dashboard you want to use as a template.
- Click OK. The new dashboard appears In the tree menu.
Select widgets to include on the dashboard, and click Done.
To display Security Fabric in Monitors:
- Create a Security Fabric in FortiGate.
- Add the Security Fabric in FortiAnalyzer.
- Go to FortiView > Monitors > Dashboards.
- Select the Fabric State of Security dashboard.
- Select the Security Fabric from the Devices menu.
To add a widget:
- Select the predefined or custom dashboard where you want to add a widget.
- Click Edit Dashboard and click the plus icon to see a list of available widgets.
Click on the widget you'd like to add.
- When you have finished adding widgets, click Done to close the Add Widget pane.