Configuring incident settings
To configure incident settings, go to Incidents & Events/FortiSoC > Incidents > Incident Settings.
When an incident is created, updated, or deleted, you can send a notification to external platforms using selected fabric connectors.
To configure incident notification settings:
- Go to Incidents & Events/FortiSoC > Incidents > Incident Settings.
- Select a Fabric Connector from the dropdown list.
- Select which notifications you want to receive:
- Send notification when new incident is created. Incidents with draft status will not trigger notification.
- Send notification when new incident is updated.
- Send notification when new incident is deleted.
- To add more fabric connectors, click Add Fabric Connector and repeat the above steps to configure notification settings.