Locating your Google Cloud information example
Some information is required from Google Cloud in order to create a storage connector on FortiAnalyzer.
To locate a Google project number:
- Open the project in Google Cloud Platform.
- Open the Home page.
- Locate the Project Info widget and copy the Project Number.
To create a Google service account key:
A private key is required to create a fabric connector for Google Cloud. After you create the key, save it to your computer and paste the entire contents of the JSON file in the Service Account Credentials field when you create the cloud connector. You can download an existing service account key from the bucket details page.
- Open your project in Google Cloud Platform.
- In the Navigation pane, go to IAM & admin > Service Accounts. The Service accounts page opens.
- Click Create Service Account. The Create service account page opens.
- Type the Service account name, Service account ID, and Service account description, then click Create.
- Select the account permissions from the Role dropdown, then click Continue.
- In the Grant users access to this service account section, click Create Key.
- Click Create and save your key to your computer.
- Paste the entire contents of the JSON file in the Service Account Credentials field when you create the cloud connector.
To locate the remote path in Google Cloud:
Use the Google bucket name for the Remote Path in the Device Logs Settings. The bucket name is also the name of the fabric connector.
- In the navigation pane, go to Storage > Browser.
- Copy the name of the bucket as it appears in the Name column and paste it into the Remote Path field when you create the cloud connector.