Configuring a Google Cloud storage bucket example
Google storage buckets must be globally unique. For simplicity, this example uses the project name. However, you can use any name you like.
For more information about creating Google storage buckets, see the product help.
To create a Google storage bucket:
- Open the Cloud Storage browser in the Google Cloud Console and click Create Bucket.
- Enter a name for the bucket.
- Select a region for the bucket. You will need this location when you create a cloud connector in FortiAnalyzer.
- Set the object storage type to standard.
- Set the access control to Fine grained.
- Set the encryption to Google-managed key.
- Click Create.
To view the bucket details:
Go to Storage > Browser.