About FortiAnalyzer for Azure
FortiAnalyzer-VM for Azure delivers centralized logging, analytics, and reporting features. As an Azure VM instance, FortiAnalyzer allows you to collect, correlate, and analyze geographically and chronologically diverse security data. Aggregate alerts and log information from Fortinet appliances and third-party devices in a single location to get a simplified, consolidated view of your security position. In addition, you will have detailed data capture for forensic purposes to comply with policies regarding privacy and disclosure of security breaches.
Highlights of FortiAnalyzer for Azure include the following:
- Graphical summary reports provide network-wide reporting of events, activities, and trends occurring on FortiGates and third-party devices.
- Network event correlation enables IT administrators to quickly identify and react to security threats across the network.
- Scalable performance and capacity supports thousands of FortiGates and can dynamically scale storage based on retention and compliance requirements.
- Choice of standalone, collector, or analyzer mode allows deployment of individual instances or optimization for a specific operation, such as store and forward, or analytics.
- Seamless integration with the Fortinet product portfolio enables tight integration to allow FortiAnalyzer resources to be managed from FortiGate or FortiManager user interfaces.