Navigating SOC Monitoring
- You can change the dashboard theme between Day, Night, and Ocean by clicking the corresponding option in the toolbar.
- You can hide or show the tree menu by clicking < or > in the toolbar.
- For FortiGate or FortiCarrier widgets, you can select the device from the dropdown menu in the toolbar.
- For FortiClient or FortiDDoS widgets, you must select the device in the widget's settings. Device selections made in the toolbar will not apply.
- Users can select the time period for widgets displayed in a dashboard from the dropdown list on the toolbar.
- For some widgets, including the FAZ System Performance widget, you must select the time period in the widget's settings.
- Most table charts have two display modes: Full and Compact.
Full mode displays a line chart above the table chart.
Compact mode displays only the table chart.
- Widgets may include different chart types, including Table, Bar, Treemap, Tile, and Bubble. You can select the chart type in the widget settings.
- Manually refresh all widgets in a dashboard by clicking the Refresh icon on the toolbar, or setting the refresh interval in the widget settings. Widgets will automatically refresh at the specified refresh interval.