This feature adds a new widget to SOC that shows aggregated security rating results based on different geographical regions (EMEA, APAC, North America, and South/Latin America). This widget aggregates the passed, failed, and unknown results for each region, as well as for the individual security fabric groups within each region.
Security rating licenses are required on the FortiGate devices in the Security Fabric groups.
- Go to SOC > Monitors and select a dashboard (or create a new one).
- Select Add Widget > Security Fabric > Best Practices Overview to add the new widget to the dashboard.
- The total failed checks, passed checks, and unknowns in the security ratings is shown, as well as subtotals for each region.
- Click a region to drill-down and view the total failed checks, passed checks, and unknowns in the security ratings for each security fabric group in that region.
- Click the back button to return to the main widget view.
- Click the widget settings button to adjust the time period of the data shown in the widget, and its refresh interval.