You can add a chart in the chart library to a report from the report's Layout tab.
- Go to Reports > All Reports.
- Click Create New to open the Create Report dialog. Complete the fields in the dialog, then click OK.
Type a name for the new report.
The following characters are not supported in report names: \ / " ' < > & , | # ? % $ +
- Select Blank to create a report without using a template.
- Select From Template, then select a template from the dropdown list. The template populates the Layout tab of the report.
Save to Folder Select the folder that the new report will be saved to from the dropdown list.
- Click Layout > Insert Chart to open the Insert Chart dialog.
- In the Chart area, select the chart you created in Log View. Configure the chart settings, then click OK.
- Click Apply in the Layout tab.
- Run the report.