Google storage buckets must be globally unique. For simplicity, this example uses the project name. However, you can use any name you like.
For more information about creating Google storage buckets, see the product help.
- Open the Cloud Storage browser in the Google Cloud Console and click Create Bucket.
- Name your bucket.
- Select a region for the bucket. You will need this location when you create a cloud connector in FortiAnalyzer.
- Set the object storage type to Standard.
- Set the access control to Fine grained.
- Set the encryption to Google-managed key.
- Click Create.
Go to Storage > Browser.
- Use the Objects tab to test the cloud connector. See Testing a Google cloud connector.
- Use the Permissions tab to see who can access this bucket. The Google account JSON key will be tied to these permissions. See Creating a Google service account key