Before you begin creating a Google cloud connector, ensure you have:
- Imported the required CA certificates. See Importing a CA certificate.
- Downloaded the private key from Google Cloud. See Creating a Google service account key.
- Go to Fabric View, and click Create New in the toolbar. The Create New Fabric Connector dialog opens.
- In the Storage section, click Google then click Next.
- Configure the fabric connector settings, then click OK.
Property Description Name Type a name for the fabric connector. Comments (Optional) Add comments about the connector. Title Type a title for the fabric connector. Cloud Project Number
Type the project number from the Google Cloud Platform dashboard.
Service Account Credentials
Paste the entire Google account JSON key into the field. Click the eye icon to Show or Hide the key.
Type the bucket region. See Creating a Google storage bucket
The fabric connecter appears in the Fabric Connectors pane.
- Go to System Settings > Device Log Settings.
- In the Registered Device Logs section, click Upload logs to cloud storage > Create New.
- Configure the following cloud storage settings and click OK.
Cloud Storage Connector Type the name you gave to the fabric connector. Remote Path Type the globally unique name you gave to your bucket. For simplicity use the project name. See Locating the remote path in Google cloud. Upload option Choose between Rolling or Schedule.