When viewing summary views, use the controls in the toolbar to select a display format, select a device, specify a time period, refresh the view, set the refresh rate, export the information, and switch to full-screen mode.
Depending on which summary you are viewing, you can view summary information in different formats such as table, bubble, map, or tile.
Some summary views support only one format. For example, Threat Map only supports the map format and Policy Hits supports only the table format.
- In summary views that support multiple formats, click the format icon in the top-right to select another format.
- In simple format:
- To select which items to display, use the Sort By dropdown list in the top-left.
- In table format:
- To select how many items to display, use the Show dropdown list in the bottom-right.
- To sort by a column, click the column title.
- In bubble and map format:
- If sorting is available, use the Sort By dropdown list in the top-right.
- To view more information, hover the mouse over a graphical element.
Most summary views let you drill down to view more details. To drill down to view more details, click or right-click an element to view details about different dimensions in different tabs. You can continue to drill down by double-clicking an entry. Click the Back button in the toolbar to return to the previous view.
Some summary views support multiple views. For example, Endpoints > Top Vulnerabilities has a Device view and a Vulnerability view; and Applications & Websites > Top Cloud Applications has a Cloud Application view and a Cloud User view.
You can view a map of the Traffic > Top Countries summary view. The map shows the destination country.
- Go to FortiView > Traffic > Top Countries.
- Select the Map icon from the dropdown list in the top-right.
- Choose a sort method from the Sort By drop-down menu.
- To view more information, hover the mouse over the map.
- To drill down to view more details, click a country to view details about different dimensions in different tabs.
- You can continue drilling down by double-clicking an entry.
- Click the Back button in the toolbar to return to the previous view.
You can view an animated world map that displays threats from unified threat management logs. Threats are displayed in real-time. No replay or additional details are available.
You must specify the longitude and latitude of the device to enable threats for the device to display in the threat map. You can edit the device settings to identify the geographical location of the device in Device Manager.
- Go to FortiView > Threats > Threat Map.
- In the map, view the geographic location of the threats.
- In the Threat Window, view the threat, level, and location.