FortiAnalyzer 6.0.1 includes the following new features and enhancements:
Anonymization of user information for GDPR
Added a Privacy Masking option for administrators to mask or anonymize user information. Administrators can choose which fields to mask. Masked fields show anonymous data in all modules that display those fields. Use the data mask key to reveal the original, unmasked data.
NOC - SOC
New SOC Views
The following SOC views have been added under NOC - SOC:
- The Security > Top Threat widget has a new scatter chart view.
- A new Worldwide Threat Prevalence widget under Threat Research.
- A new Virus Incidents widget under Threat Research.
- The Security Fabric Rating Report widget (FSBP Maturity Milestones) has a new rings view.
- A new Sankey topology graph in the Security > User Data Flow widget.
Added historical timeline charts to FortiView for improved visual representation of changes over time.