Creates a WVS Profile that can be selected in Web Vulnerability ScannerIt gives you the option to select which types of scans you want.
Configuring WVS Profile
1. Go to Web Application Firewall > Web Vulnerability Scanner
2. Select the WVS Profile tab.
3. Click Create New on the top right. It will open a dialogue box.
4. Complete the configuration as described the table below.
5. Save the configuration.
6. The configured profile will appear as an option in the WVS Task dialogue box.
Configuration name. Valid characters are
After you initially save the configuration, you cannot edit the name.
Real Server Pool
Select a real sever from the real server pool. To configure a scheduler, you have two options. You can create it from the WVS profile dialogue, or you can go to Server Load Balance > Real Server Pool. See Using real server pools
HTTP Login Option
Select an HTTP Login Option. Configure a login option in WVS Login
You have five scan options. See Web Vulnerability Scanner
Enable HTTP Cookie in Web Vulnerability Scanner profile.
Specify a crawl limit.
Specify a WVS Exception. See WVS Exceptions.