The FortiView > Blocked IP page displays all client IP addresses that are currently blocked by WAF modules through the Block or Period Block actions. Through the FortiView > Blocked IP page, you can view and release IP addresses prior to the block expiry period.
From the WAF Blocked IP tab, you can filter through the list of WAF blocked IP addresses and release any or all of the IP addresses that match the filter criteria.
- Click Add Filter to display the filter editor.
- Select either the Address or VS Name from which to filter the WAF Blocked IP list.
- To filter by Address, enter the IP address to complete the filter equation.
- To filter by VS Name, select the virtual server name from the drop-down menu to complete the filter equation.
- Click Apply.
The blocked IP addresses that match the filter criteria display in the list.
You can release blocked IP addresses through any of the following options:
- Release all listed IP addresses — Click Release All.
- Release multiple selected IP addresses — Select the IP addresses from the list and click the (Release button).
- Release a single IP address — Locate the IP address from the list and click the (Release icon) in that row.
The following table describes the columns of the blocked IP address list:
|Address||The blocked IP address.|
|VS Name||The virtual server that has blocked the IP address.|
|Expire||The remaining time the IP address is blocked in seconds.|
|Click the(Release icon) to release the IP address.|