CLI scripts can be run when an automation stitch is triggered. The scripts can be manually entered or uploaded as a file.
In this example, in the event of an application issue such as when a real server or virtual server is down, FortiADC will use the CLI script to add a script to the relevant virtual server and redirect the user to a second data center.
To configure the CLI script automation stitch:
- Go to Security Fabric > Automation.
- Click Create New.
- Enter a name for the stitch.
- Select Enable to enable this automation.
- Select the trigger System Events.
- Select the system events that will trigger the action.
- Select CLI Script.
- Configure the CLI script:
- Enter a name for the action.
- Manually enter or upload the script.
- To manually enter the script, type it into the Script field.
- To upload a script file, click Choose File and locate the file on your management computer.