You can use the sync list configuration page to push or pull sets of configuration objects to or from a target FortiADC appliance. The push/pull operation is a manual operation. It is not repeated automatically.
Before you begin:
- Configuration synchronization must be enabled on the appliances. Go to System > Settings > Basic.
- You must plan for the impact the configuration push/pull has on the target deployment.
- You must have Read-Write permission for System settings.
- Click System > Settings.
- Click the Sync List tab.
- Click Create New and complete the configuration as described in Table 126.
- To execute the push/pull operation, select the configuration from the table, select From or To, and click Sync.
- Check the Status column in the table to see the result of the push/pull operation.
- Log into the target appliance and check the configuration logs (Log & Report > Log Browsing > Event Log > Configuration. Notice the log entries for each configuration change resulting from the push/pull operation.
After you have saved the configuration, it is added to the configuration table.
Configuration name. Valid characters are
After you initially save the configuration, you cannot edit the name.
|Server IP||IP address of the remote appliance.|
|Password||Password for the admin account on the remote appliance.|
Note: For each of the above settings, there are certain parameters that cannot be synchronized through the Sync List feature. For details,
Table 127 highlights the commands that cannot be synced using the Sync List feature, and must be handled manually on a per appliance basis..
|Log & Report||