An address group is a configuration object that specifies the source and destination IP addresses that are the matching criteria for DNS policies.
Before you begin:
- You must have Read-Write permission for Global Load Balance settings.
After you have configured an address group, you can select it in the DNS policy configuration.
To configure address groups:
- Go to Global Load Balance > Zone Tools.
- Click the Address Group tab.
- Click Create New to display the configuration editor.
- Complete the configuration and add members as described in Address group configuration
Configuration name. Valid characters are
Note: After you initially save the configuration, you cannot edit the name.
Address/mask notation to match the IP address in the packet header.
Create objects to match source IP address and different objects to match destination IP address.