The GLB wizard is a step-by-step tool to help you configure a GLB object in GUI.
Go to Global Load Balance > GLB Wizard
- In Server, configure the Name, Address, and Data Center Location.
- In Virtual Server Pool, configure the Name, Preferred and Alternate. Discover the server members that were previously configured in Server, and select from the given list.
- It is required to specify the Name, Host Name, and Domain Name. You can also, if you want, specify the Default Feedback IPv4 or Default Feedback IPv6.
- After clicking Finished, the Global DNS Configuration will be complete. The Global DNS Configuration radio button in GLB > Zone Tools > General Settings will be enabled automatically.
In Zone Tools, three things will happen:
- Under Zone, your new zone will appear.
- Under Global DNS Policy, select the first policy. If more than one policy exists, choose the first one.
- A dialogue opens. Under Zone List, you will see that your zone has moved automatically from Available Items to Selected Items.