Step 7: Test the deployment
You can test the load balancing deployment by emulating the traffic flow of your planned production deployment. Basic network topology shows a basic network topology.
To test basic load balancing:
- Send multiple client requests to the virtual server IP address.
- Go to the dashboard to watch the dashboard session and throughput counters increment.
- Go to Log & Report > Log Browsing > Event Log > Health Check to view health check results.
- Go to Log & Report > Log Browsing > Traffic Log > SLB HTTP (for example) to view traffic log. It includes throughput per destination IP address.
- Go to Log & Report > Report to view reports. It has graphs of top N policies and servers.