Configuring a Prefix List
FortiADC D-Series units support IPv4 prefix lists over BGP routing. If you are configuring BGP routing using IPv4, you must configure access lists using the IPv4 protocol.
To configure a Prefix list:
- Go to Network > Routing.
- Click the Prefix List tab.
- Click Create New.
- Enter a unique name for the new access list. Note: The name can be up to 35 alphanumeric characters long, including . (period) , : (colon), _ (underscore), and - (hyphen). No space is allowed.
- Enter a brief description of the access list. Note: The description can be up to 1023 alphanumeric characters long, with no restriction on use of special characters. Space between characters is allowed.
- Click Save.The newly created access list entry appears in the access list table.
- Click the Edit button to open the Prefix List dialog.
- In the Rule pane, click Create New. The Prefix List > Edit Rule tab pens.
- For Action, select the Permit or Deny radio button.
- For IPv4 Prefix, enter the IPv4 address/subnet mask in the format of 0.0.0.0/0.
- For GE, set the GE (greater than and equal to) values.
- For LE, set the LE (less than and equal to) values
- Click Save when done.
- Repeat Steps 8 through 13 above to add as many rules to the access list as needed.
- Click X to close the Prefix List dialog when done.