Exceptions identify specific hosts or URL patterns that are not subject to processing by WAF rules.
Before you begin:
- You must have Read-Write permission for Security settings.
After you have created an exception object, you can specify it in WAF profiles and individual WAF feature rules.
To configure an exception object:
- Go to Web Application Firewall > WAF Profile.
- Click the Exceptions tab.
- Click Create New to display the configuration editor.
- Complete the configuration as described in WAF Exception objects.
- Save the configuration.
Configuration name. Valid characters are
After you initially save the configuration, you cannot edit the name.
Exception Host Status
|Enable/disable setting exceptions by host pattern.|
|Exception Host|| Matching string. Regular expressions are supported. For example, you can specify
Matching string. Must begin with a URL path separator (/). Regular expressions are supported. For example, you can specify pathnames and files with expressions like