Supports Fabric Connector FortiGate
FortiGSLB Cloud will fetch the SD-WAN/Virtual Servers configurations, statistics, status and CPU/Memory usage from Fortigate periodically, and do the global load-balancing according this information.
Supports configuring self-defined Virtual Servers and Health Checks for Fabric Connectors FortiGate and FortiADC
The Health Checks of Fabric Connectors FortiGate/FortiADC will allow customers to detect the applications status from the internet. The self-defined Virtual Servers of Fabric Connectors FortiGate/FortiADC will cover all the situations where the applications are not on the Connectors, allowing FortiGSLB Cloud to be more flexible.
Supports FortiCloud IAM Users
FortiGSLB supports FortiCloud IAM users which have write-read and read-only permissions options and supports the new style top bars which improves usability.
Unified the GUI styles and modified names of certain sections.
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Upgraded FortiCare API to V3
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Supports audit logs
- Supports event logs in organization
- Supports license usage history chart and prediction for current & next month
- Supports monitoring of account queries licenses and health checks licenses on the organization dashboard
- Supports viewing FQDN related logs on FQDN dashboard
- Supports license usage history chart and provides predictions for current & next month
- Improvement on DNS engines configuration update framework
- Supports GEOIP for tcp queries
- Fixed blank page issue caused by certain time zones
- Extended the DNSSEC signed zone expiration time to 10 years
- Supports DNSSEC
- Supports personal licenses
- Supports GUI 2.0 with redesigned login page, administration pages, dashboard, and sidebar
- Performance tuning for one-click devices, restful APIs and DNS engine
- Supports fqdn/zone services concepts.
- Supports "create new"-related cascade in the configuration form, improving usability.
- Redesigns the logic topology page, merging monitors and configurations into one page. Requires only a few clicks to deploy a GSLBaaS with this feature.
- Performance tuning for the restful API. The GUI will be 5 times faster than FortiGSLB 1.0.0.
- Supports Health Check.
- Supports Generic Host.
- Supports AWS SaaS.
- Supports configuration capacity framework.
- Statistics performance tuning, which will be 5 times faster than FortiGSLB 1.0.0.
- Performance tuning for one-click service, which will be 5 times faster than FortiGSLB 1.0.0.
One click GSLB cloud service
1. Supports Load balancing method
- FQDN level:
- Pool level:
2. Supports management configuration objects Server/Pool/FQDN/Location/Data Center
3. Supports DNS primary Zone and A/AAAA, CNAME, NS, MX, TXT, SRV and PTR resource types
Integrated with FortiCloud
One click GSLB cloud service development restful API