Specify the number of vCPUs and service package to use in a VM entitlement.
- Go to Configurations, and click Add New.
- Name the configuration and select the product type.
- In the Configuration field, enter configuration name.
- In the Select Product area, select a product from the Products list, and click Next.
- Configure the vCPU and service bundle details.
- From the Number of CPUs dropdown, select the number of CPUs.
- From the Service Package dropdown, select a service package, and click Next. For information about the available services packages, see the Flex VM Program Guide.
- Review the configuration details, and click Submit.
The configuration is created. Points start to be consumed on the same day even though your managed VM may still not be created or running.
- Click List to view the configuration in the Configurations tab.