Create a VM entitlement to be used with a FortiGate-VM. The program requires a positive point balance to create entitlements.
When you create a VM on Flex-VM, you are creating the Per-VM entitlement that is to be injected to every VM node. The consumption for the VM starts the day it is created.
It is recommended that you define a VM entitlement when you create the physical FortiGate-VM entity on your platform so that the creation of the entitlement and the VM instance occur at the same time or on the same day (PST/PDT time zone).
- Go to Virtual Machines, and click Add New.
- From the Select Configuration dropdown, select a VM configuration.
- In the Number of Virtual Machine(s) field, enter the number of VM entitlements.
- Set the Termination Mode, and click Next.
- Select Follow Program to terminate the machine when the program expires.
- Select User Defined, and select a date in the calendar to specify the termination date.
- Click Next.
- Review the Virtual Machine Details and Program Information, and click Submit.
The Generated Serial Numbers(s) are displayed.