This guide explains how to set up and use Virtual Domains (VDOMs) with a FortiGate. It contains the following
- Virtual Domains Overview: information about the basic concepts and rules for using VDOMs.
- Virtual Domains in NAT/Route mode: detailed explanations and examples for configuring VDOM features for a FortiGate in NAT/Route mode.
- Virtual Domains in Transparent mode on page 41detailed explanations and examples for configuring VDOM features for a FortiGate in Transparent mode.
- Inter-VDOM routing: concepts and scenarios for inter-VDOM routing.
- Troubleshooting Virtual Domains: diagnostic and troubleshooting information for some potential VDOM